Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Print this topic

​​​​​Individuals who wish to conduct research projects in a school must submit a formal written request to the superintendent at the Dep​artment ​of Catholic Schools​​. Prospective researchers must supply clearance from the applicable bodies that approve research projects at the university or institution with which they are affiliated (“Institutional Review Board” or “IRB”).