Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Print this topic

​​​​Complaint to USDA

​​​Participation in this Complaint and Review Process does not prevent parents/guardians from making a complaint to an applicable government agency.

For complaints about disability discrimination, parents/guardians​ can contact:

United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Office of Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
Discrimination Complaint Filing

Addresses of government offices can be found online or in the front of the telephone book.

Please note: The Complaint and Review procedures may change at any time due to amendments in the federal and state laws and regulations.​