42. BEFORE AND AFTER-SCHOOL CARE
Our Lady of Grace School offers morning and afternoon extended care. Students needing extended day care must be registered for this program. Day care is available each morning from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., and each afternoon from dismissal to 6:00 p.m. Day care contracts are available in the school office during business hours.
Extended Day Programs:
- Programs under the auspices of elementary schools may only serve those students presently enrolled in the formal school program.
- The school requires an extended school day agreement with all participating parents.
- The school requires up-to-date family information and emergency contact information.
- The school maintains a record of arrivals and departures.
- The school may arrange with independent contractors or entities to provide extended school day care programs.
- Archdiocesan student insurance covers students during the time of the program.
All other policies, rules, and regulations stated in this handbook apply to the students enrolled in the Our Lady of Grace School extended day care program, and their parents/guardians.