BEFORE AND AFTER-SCHOOL CARE
Our Lady of Grace School offers morning and afternoon extended care. Students are automatically registered for the drop-in program and will be added to the morning or afternoon rosters if left in the school's care before 8am or 15 minutes after dismissal. Morning care is available daily from 6:30am to 8:00am, and each afternoon from dismissal to 6:00pm. To register for an annual billing plan and review more information about the extended care programming, including pricing, please click HERE.
General Information about Extended Day Programs
- Programs under the auspices of elementary schools may only serve those students presently enrolled in the formal school program.
- The school requires an extended school day agreement with all participating parents.
- The school requires up-to-date family information and emergency contact information.
- The school maintains a record of arrivals and departures.
- The school may arrange with independent contractors or entities to provide extended school day care programs.
- Archdiocesan student insurance covers students during the time of the program.
All other policies, rules, and regulations stated in this handbook apply to the students enrolled in the Our Lady of Grace School extended day care program, and their parents/guardians.